You have questions and concerns – Tom Dunlap is the San Diego REALTOR® with the answers and solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of the San Diego real estate market: Tom and his team have covered every corner of San Diego County, working with both buyers and sellers… and they study the sales statistics and inventory carefully, so they can tell you when the price is right – or wrong.
- Years of experience in helping San Diego home buyers and sellers realize their goals.
- Skill in negotiations: Tom Dunlap is a seasoned negotiator from a variety of perspectives.
- A winning system. With a hand chosen team, expensive but effective software, and ongoing continuing education, Tom has created a true turn key process, manned with professionals at each step of the way.
- A winning team. A seasoned group of professionals – some working behind the scenes, some at the front, and some you will know – all stay up to date on the best and latest methods and market trends in each specific area.
- A sterling reputation in the San Diego real estate community: Why does this matter? Because other agents trust Tom, they are happy to cooperate with him in showing their listings. They do so with the confidence that all offers will be presented in a professional and complete manner. Further, they know that Tom and his team assist their buyers through the inspection and financing processes, and keep their transactions moving along smoothly.
They’re also happy to show the Tom’s listings, because they know their offers will be handled fairly.
In addition, Tom Dunlap has something that’s becoming rare in today’s world: A genuine desire to get the most beneficial results for each and every client.
Buying or selling a home in San Diego right now can be a satisfying, pleasurable, and rewarding experience when you have Tom Dunlap your side.
For Homeowners in Distress
As a San Diego short sale specialist, Tom Dunlap will help you short sale your house if that is what you choose to do, but his primary purpose in interacting with distressed homeowners is to help you at a time when you may have more questions than answers.
Please visit our Short Sale FAQ’s page for answers to the most common questions. Then feel free to contact Tom at any time. He’ll be pleased to answer your questions, show you the benefits of a short sale vs foreclosure, and explain the short sale process.
Tom will help you with every aspect of buying or selling a home in San Diego County – whether that be in Carlsbad, Coronado, La Jolla, Rancho Bernardo, North County, Del Mar, Mission Hills, Kensington, Metro San Diego, or downtown San Diego.
You can reach Tom Dunlap by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 619-929-1413.
iPro currently deals throughout the states of California and Texas with new offices in New York and Florida. We continue to strive to broaden opportunities for real estate professionals and consumers. Visit www.iprore.com for the latest information and links.
Click here for information on how to become a salesperson